Old 05-18-2017, 12:06 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  
Delizadee

Originally Posted by IWLSAST View Post

As far as what path to take - I can only offer what mine is delivering from rigorous honesty. I never need to remember what I might have told someone...it just is what's up. While the truth carries consequences from a checkered past - it never has to happen again.

Thanks so much, you guys. I really, really appreciate the kind & supportive words.

What you said here Carlos is what my mind is very firmly telling me. Half truths is a big part of what got me into this mess in the first place.
My plan has been solid and good since treatment.
I guess it's more encompassing than just my own integrity & honesty; this is more than just what I want, it's what my son wants and what I truly believe is best for him. It would be much easier to accept that him and his sister are staying there if it were a good, healthy environment for them, but it's not at all.
This will likely also mean that I should & will be showing up for court on June 6th. I am both terribly fearful of court and of having to deal with my ex.

I keep on keeping on and praying for guidance and strength. I am hoping going through my 5th step will help me in this whole department.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the encouragement.