Old 05-17-2017, 07:37 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Viperidae

2 sunny, warm days, and I feel like I'm running on all cylinders. It was raining for all of April and half of May. Horrible.

Yes a change of scenery would be very nice. My buddy from my first college days (I got sick and dropped out, then went to school when I was 34), has become a very successful person. He's now very wealthy and has resigned from 15 years of being a CEO at 2 companies, in Vienna and then Barcelona. He's making a pretty serious documentary film. I've been trying not to drink since he got to Barcelona (6 years) so I never went. Now is the time to go because he needs help and this film is going to blow up, at least as much as a niche documentary can. This dude is unstoppable. There is a lot I can learn, simply from his total lack of doubt in any endeavor he enters into. I'm totally plagued with doubt about any of my ideas and can't ever make a move. This guy's attitude: It Can't Fail!!! Even failure he spins into succcess. It's the total opposite of me. Plus I studied documentary at school. This could launch a life for me.

I feel like there is unfinished business here. Then again I always do. I'd like some time behind me, and by that I mean 6 months. I'm also about to start on a medical treatment that has a 75% chance of clearing up my issues by 75%. Of course there's nothing better for the health than beautiful surroundings, friendly people, a relaxed atmosphere, and arguably the most beautiful women in the world (sorry I'm a single dude), and that's Barcelona. No one is going to argue that.

My diet issues are bad. I am on an extremely strict diet. Sugar, wheat, etc., and I start getting very sick. The new meds and program are supposed to remedy it to a decent extent. Of course there can't be any booze.

Still here

Viper