View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 05:54 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

This is what my foot looks like. The day I left, on April 25th, I had received an injection that numbs it for a very short time. That was the day he called me a POS for taking our granddaughter home early because I didn't feel good. It hurt. I was done chasing her. He told me I robbed him of 2 hours because I saw he was having fun with her and she was laughing.

I needed surgery 2 years ago but I couldn't because I had put his needs and wants in front of mine. He'd of never let me rest and I know this because he had me up on my feet being his bitch 2 days after I had my gall bladder out. I told him I would not get my foot done in fear that he'd have me on my feet! Here I am, in pain every single day and on my own. He's trying to use my medical condition to get me home because he knows I will need someone to help me and I told him, I will take care of myself when I get it done. I have no one to count on but myself. That's pretty freakin scary but I've never intentionally hurt myself and going it alone will be a lot better than putting my life at risk with someone who can't look past his own nose.

I'm sorry the pic is big. I don't know how to resize it in the attachments.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
my foot.jpg (44.1 KB, 133 views)