Old 05-15-2017, 01:47 AM
  # 201 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

You know Sugerangel? If you weren't replying to my posts? I wouldn't continue posting! And NO I'm not saying you gotta post all the time in order for me to do so either! IK there are lot's of readers, lurkers and viewers. It's just nice to have someone replying to them! There truly is life outside of drugs! And I try to bring that freshness to these pages!

Yeah little Danny is a real screecher! He's making more and more sounds like a rooster would make too. I just laugh at him! He's real entertaining! And he thinks he's big stuff too. He's always running over to the two bigger ones picking fights. When they come after him he runs back to Momma! He'll stand on the other side of her and just look at them with that image of sticking his tongue out at them. LOL Little Minnie is getting tired of her brother. She just wishes he'd GO away!

We didn't take the kids with us to the salon! We would have though if the weather would have been worse!

Young love is correct! We dated when I was 15 and he was 17. He was sent to live with his dad and we lost contact! We were re-introduced 32 years later! I said when I was 15: "He's the man I'm going to marry!" Just didn't know it was going to be 34 years later. So we are like two teenagers living our life together!

Well you gotta know by now? Ginger is just spoiled beyond being spoiled! LOL Sherry still loves her and puts up with her. Ginger is always pulling food stuck to Sherry's face feathers off her too. Sherry just stands there while Ginger's primping her. When we put Sherry and the two big babies to bed? Ginger runs over to her daddy to sit on his chest or shoulder. She'll get down to eat and potty on their sheet I have on the floor and then runs back over to him. That girl might have started out in life in a rough way, but she's living like a queen now.

The tractor pen is really nice! Other than the small door? I'm really pleased with it. And surely you live in a much nicer place than that?

Jethro and myself met Mom at the Restaurant! We had a wonderful meal and lots of conversation. Close to being there for awhile and already done eating? Mom started PPL watching and making comments. This one woman walked by and Mom said: "I bet they lose money on her eating here at the Buffet?" I looked at her and said: "Hubba! Hubba! Then we both started laughing!" Jethro said: "Alright! Time to go!" Then Mom said: "Mom would have called her flashy!" Meaning; showing a lot of weight! My Mom is a hoot! She can find more things to comment on to laugh about than anyone I know! And NO we weren't making fun of the woman either! We would never purposely embarrass someone.

We went outside and asked Jethro to use my phone to take a picture of me and Mom. She walked over to me, I put my arm around her shoulder and then she put her head on my shoulder and snuggled into it! We started laughing and she quickly straightened up! So the picture has the both of us with smudged up faces from laughing.

You mean my TWO teeth left? LOL I'm settling into my temporary dentures quite nicely. The round painful spot on top still gives me pain, but I use anbesol to keep it from hurting so badly when I wear my dentures. My doctor prescribed me a low dose valium to take whenever I go see the dentist. I took two the morning I left for my oral surgery. Whenever I've had only one or two teeth surgically removed? I didn't have any pain meds for it. I just doubled up on my Advil gel caps. The surgery really wasn't that bad. You can also swish with warm salt water to help the healing! The main thing you need to focus on here is you are removing the thing that is causing you so much pain. Once that's removed you're pain will go away.

So I'm guessing you used my ant potion and it solved your ant problem?

BTW? We are getting more chickens! LOL

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD