Thread: On My Way # 5
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 11:15 AM
  # 242 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by Gonnachange View Post
As I hoped, yesterday afternoon was much more efficient than the morning. About half of it was spent helping my kids study for finals; my daughter's graduate school majors are subjects that I know nothing about so I had to leave it to her to self assess her answers to the questions I was tasked to ask. My son's upcoming final is in a subject that I have one of master's degrees in and I started going a little overboard in critiquing and offering information that is beyond the scope of his undergraduate non major class. How do I know? He told me so.

It's going to be a bodyweight at home exercise day. Pushups, burpees, planks, and gripper work.

Dinner tonight is going to be tacos. I'm on the fence about whether to make traditional beef ones or fish tacos, but given that I have all the ingredients for the former I'll most likely go that route.

My wife's going out with a bunch of women from our gym tonight; I'll be home with dear daughter and reading a book after dinner. Guess who will be more well rested for tomorrow's 9 AM strength and stamina class.
Funny!!! We are doing tacos, too. Hard, crispy shells!!!

You are a good Dad. Hopefully your son will remember some of the enrichment you provided.