View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 04:33 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
dsmaxis10

well i can't invent the Tao i have no teacher only boleo who i highly disagree with i faced all my fears i'm not recovering i'm not recovered i'm cured of all addictions no meek in me you have no idea aa play docters caused me to become disabled for ten years i refuse to believe in any god period god is fired i have no need to meet a Taoist in my life I've seen Ascended masters in third eye visions the decoded bible is about to have a kundalini awakening and yes i spell how ever i want i don't believe in hell Isiah 45:7 god created good and god created evil yin and yang in the bible i asked a pastor about this he said god invented gay people now you see why i hate the religion i grew up in so much no Lao Tzu who i saw with my third eye Buddha Christ and I will take a lie detector i read The Tao of Jeet Kune Do a biker who claims to be 140-1 lost to the man who blocks no punches but flows like water a no belt in it just ask boleo he's seen me in action i face so much stigma at aa you wouldn't believe it i didn't care about a sobriety date i wanted an end of suffering what Buddha and decoded bible taught extreme Hinduism face every fear and i did biggest was drinking again i did no need for fellowship yes i have all of you same attitude towards my drinking before i drank my first beer 567 second at 12 hooked now i've been under so much stress i have shingles for the third time telling god the father your fired wasn't easy for me raised christian weres the christian that told me to dump my medication down the toilet smoking meth karma may i recieve all my karma in one lifetime no more reincarnation for me i'll go to refuge recovery but the men who have no third eye or opened crown chakra will attack and i will re attack you have no idea just how sick a certian group of people are can't say on here they all left me for dead and it just wasn'ty drinking either the majority was opiate addict there vicoden in my house were i live with my parents i have no plan to get off disabilty i want to be a writer just tell my story i love just saying it god your fired and yes i do have eidetic memory stu ungar wasted his i won't