View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 04:26 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Sam- how do you 'ing' people?

Interesting- just got diverted, there is a doco on- about the significance of W/Disney on popular contemporary culture. One of his first animated cartoons (which he did by himself- made a loss, still young, no money) was shown in a very small theatre- this was shown with him in the back of an open topped old car- holding a card-b handwritten sign- stating the showing of the cartoon 'at the ISIS theatre'.
Oh the irony.

Was not going to share- but part of putting on big boy pants is to explore emotions and feelings. A few on the threads had reflected such shares help them. Well it helps me a little. Ester- big one family (alcie dad- priest), last week 30 or so years ago- I was married, tomorrow is the date my bro died in same bed I was in the same ICU in- both from booze. I watched him die. I of course am a reincarnate Frankenstein. My other bro- told me on waking up from a coma in that bed- dad was dead. Also found my son's f-b pages 9by accident after trying to find my other bro's)- they are thriving, sent a very quiet hi to them- no contact. Sigh. Lots of flashback and feeling sad. But ther first thing I did when I saw my sons on fb 9the first images I have seen for 3 years) was make a cup of tea, eat toast and paint.

Tomorrow here is May 1, your Mayday.
Again - oh the irony.