Old 04-29-2017, 05:54 AM
  # 246 (permalink)  
J9NoWine

Day 96... DLB, Thank you for being so candid. I have thought about cancelling this trip, but I really need to get away and rest and re-fuel as I have been unbelievably consumed by work and this crazy-busy-stressful daily grind. I will figure out a way to get through this trip...I have to.

Ina, we're almost neighbours! I live in Hamilton and work in Oakville so the draw to patios in the Summer is huge since we have such a short window of nice weather to take advantage of it. Thank you for your advice. My plan is to get up early while away and walk the beach and explore ...Days by the pool = DANGER ...so they will be limited. Love, love reading...taking lots of books with me... and plan on finding the rowdiest group at the first opportunity for my friend to hook up with ...LOL. I am going to look into finding an internet café while there....would miss you guys too much if I wasn't able to log in daily...I truly hope that you enjoy your trip with your family in Florida...maybe you could find some "decent" de-alcoholized wine (urban myth) while away and hanging out with your lovely baby niece sounds heavenly!...Anyways, have a great weekend all!...Mine is full of cleaning (yuck), ball hockey for the kids, and routine errands. Will check in tomorrow to see how everyone is doing....J9