Thread: Feeling so lost
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 08:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LT55

Feeling so lost

I am so confused by my AH! He NEVER addresses anytime I am feeling hurt, even if I explain to him that I am and why. He pretends it doesn't exist (my feelings) and starts channel surfing or falls asleep! He acts like NOTHING is wrong! Latest example...I got my hair done, something kinda drastic, but nice and for 2 weeks he didn't say ANYTHING! It's not about "the hair," but just that he didn't notice me. I finally brought it up and asked if he was mad at me and that's why he didn't say anything..? He denied being mad and said I ALWAYS think the worst. It was late and he said "can we talk about it tomorrow?" Well the next day came and he doesn't say ANYTHING! So i bring it up that we didn't talk. He then tells me that I ALWAYS look for the worst in the situation, or I always think the worst! I asked him why we didn't talk, because he did ask if we could discuss it the next day..and his response was "I have a million things on my mind and I need reminders." He needs me to remind him that we fought the night before and that we agreed we'd talk about it the next day?! He needs reminders to talk to me about us?! That REALLY makes me feel invisible to him, which he declares that I am not invisible to him! WTH??!! And then he tells me HE doest talk to me because HE has to walk on eggshells around me, because HE has to rebuild trust! Im confused! I call him out on his BS lies and get mad at him for them, but he feels he has to walk on eggshells!?! Should I not call him on his BS so he can feel cosy and safe and not walk on eggshells?!? Feeling really lost and confused. Feeling like everything was turned around on me and that I was WRONG to have feelings.