Old 04-25-2017, 05:07 AM
  # 229 (permalink)  
J9NoWine

Day 92

Good morning everyone!... DLB, when you say that you need to get your work week back to being as happy and fulfilling as it used to be, do you mean that it was the drinking aspect that made it that way? I know for myself, the work weeks are long and need "something" to spice/vary them up a bit to fill the huge void that drinking consumed. Is there something that you can join/do to give you something to look forward to in the evenings?

My hubby-equivalent travels a lot for his job which leaves me with a trying commute and shuttling the kids to sports and their part time after school jobs which completely stresses me out and was probably the biggest reason why I relied heavily on wine for my "Calgon, take me away" after getting home for the night and not having to go anywhere. (Insert Pity Party here)...Thinking I/we could probably benefit a lot by scheduling "me" appointments in our days...as they probably won't happen otherwise. Wow, that was a lot of rambling for a Tuesday morning!

Cute, how did you make out with your license? For someone I don't know...I thought about how you fared a lot yesterday.

Have a good one!
J9