View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 12:20 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
GaryB1

Algorithm, thank you for your considered reply. I have taken time to really think about what you are saying. You do make a lot of sense, as does Tatsy.
I think I am being very childish here, and throwing a strop because a lot of people won't think the way I do lol.
I just get frustrated when I see people struggling and think..bloody hell..it's it's not that hard, YOU are making it hard for yourself and then I see people helping people make it harder than it needs to be!
I think I need to chill lol
Algorithm, you are totally right, without the equivalent of a Terminally Unique, AVRT on here would not have been understood in such depth on here. You though have more than taken over the role he had. Not to say other people haven't contributed greatly, there are a few AVRT people here who understand it perfectly and give excellent advice, but they tend to post very rarely.
As I have reacted so strongly to what I consider to be anti-RR ideas on here. I am now wondering if it is not the AV saying "Whats wrong, you are afraid to meet other opinions head on and hold strong?" lol
Well I'm not afraid, and Im not bothered by the PMs saying Im wrong. I think I want to stay with you little band of truth givers after all.