Thread: Who am I?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 08:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Little Missy
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

Thank you all so very much. I just love to be able to come here and sort out my feelings. I actually prefer to do it here rather then on paper. That way I can have the insight of others.

My Dad just showed up here. He stayed about 20 minutes. He works nights and about 80 hours a week. He said he didn't wake up when his alarm went off and why didn't I call him. I said he was a big boy and he could take care of himself. He of course was defensive to start with.

So the saga continues. I'm sure he doesn't mean to hurt me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Like my sponsor told me yesterday, he would probably give his life to save mine, but other then that, he may not be able to give my what I need. Crying my eyes out here!!

What a powerful, heart warming thought. That he would die for me. Sad, but yet I feel that it is true.

I guess it's time to grow up and realize what is important. When you break it all down, that is what matters, the underlying love a father feels for his daughter. Even if it is not in him to show me the way I would like him to. Life is not about me, and he does the best he can.

PLAN: Always call Dad 1/2 hour before the event starts. Even though I feel this is not my responsibility, it will save a lot of heart ache!!

BTW, I let him into my living room, I didn't make him stay in the yard!! LOL