Thread: New to this
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 11:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Lpg

Originally Posted by Redcx View Post
Hi. I'm brand new to this as well. I'm 27 yo female who also would binge drink a few times a week. I'm currently on day 2 sober(although I still feel weird saying day 2 since I didn't drink everyday). I was never able to have one and would out drink most people around me, taking pride in it. It's a scary thought, but I think you're on the right road recognizing you need help. Don't worry about your friends; the true ones will be there for you regardless, and the ones who have an issue with you bettering yourself you don't need around. I hope you stick to your guns and seek help for your underlying issues. Much love to you.
I feel weird saying that too but I guess its still another day I havent drank myself silly. And by now iv normally done the whole I don't give a sh*t routine to give me the courage to leave the house but I haven't done that this time. Wish you well on your recovery hopefully this can be a new beginning for us. It's horrible living life with at least 3 or 4 days ruined by alcohol, feel like I'm drinking away huge Chunks of my life.

Lpg