View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 03:46 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
stargazer016
Quit 4/17/15

Inc, that would be great if you can land a DM gig at your next stop. I can see you selling cars, but my one BIL did that and the pay always fluctuated monthly which was challenging. He'd work 12 hours on a Tuesday and not see a soul, then not have time to eat a sandwich on a Saturday. Good luck on whatever path you choose to follow. At least you will get Unemployment this time around!

Expecting a very busy day today pre holiday. I am always amused when folks whom are on a four day weekend tell me to enjoy my holiday. Yep, I am working all four days, three of them at 5:00am. I just nod my head and thank them!

I look forward to heading down to my parent's after work and having my family spend a little time with my folks and my sister's family. My father will be
86 in a week. It is probably inevitable, but every gathering now, I kind of wonder in the back of my mind, if it will be the last? Morbid perhaps, but realistic. I don't take time together for granted anymore. Not until later in life did I appreciate the struggles and work they put in to raise the kids. I guess one has to live it to appreciate it.

Have a great day all!