Old 04-12-2017, 01:35 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
lanecharlene4

Itching and alcohol

Hi there.. My name is Charlene.. I've been a heavy drinker all of my life and to cut the long story short, the itching is called Pruritus and is associated with many diseases including alcoholism.. Last time when I was in hospital, I was diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver and was told I could never drink again, obviously I was given Librium for the withdrawals but this itching I had, I could have ripped my skin off it was that bad, the only way to describe it is, millions of ants crawling under your skin.. Well years and years of being in and out of hospital, there was a miracle.. I found out that the itching is the amount of sugar in you blood and your body finds it difficult to rid of these toxins.. Guess what, the itching is cured by one tablet that can be bought over the counter, I was over the moon, u can understand how amazing it felt when the itching stopped.. So people listen, to cure the itching, buy some Antihistamines called Benadryl or ask your doctors for some.. Believe me, thats all it takes.. Itching gone for 12 hours, then just take another one.. I take them daily as back on the drink..But after being discharged the last time in hospital, I did give it up for 3 years and did it on my own with no help or support.. It was a Xmas do at work about 4 yrs ago and I really didn't want to go but everyone was mithering me to go but I knew what was to come.. I have drank for a solid 3 years everyday since then and I haven't got jaundice or anything which is very weird as I was told I had to abstain from alcohol or I will die, so why am I not ill again.. Also fish oil tablets, not cod liver, fish oil, they help get rid of toxins in your body and apparently really good for your liver, I read up on that on the Internet.. Well they must be working because I'm not ill and everybody keeps telling me how good I look, so people, just thought I'd give u a couple of helpful tips and just take it easy and look after yourself.. You will give it up when u are ready, not when people tell u to do it.. Anyone who would like to message or chat, just message me and I will be a good listener..Thanks, Charlene x