Old 04-12-2017, 12:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
futureve

Cool When family decides you are just a looser...

A year ago, my cousin (22-year old) exploded on me, insulting me, calling me a nothing, a looser, telling me I was good for nothing, that I had done nothing with my life, a parasite, and the list goes on and on. I had just come out of rehab and was trying to rebuild my life as well as I could. I have to face that cousin every day at work and I tried really hard to put what he said in perspective, to not let it overwhelm me but with this recent relapse, of course, his words are pounding in the ears loud and clear... I have to cross him in the hallways and I feel a lot of resentment as well. As he was growing up, he would insult me, tell me nasty things... He never liked me very much obviously. When issues with my addiction came up, of course his hatred grew and he became disgusted with me. Today, with my recent relapse, his opinion is really yelling at me... Today is challenging... I am at work. I am on day 3. I have so much work. I also have a company that is not doing too well and taxes are... As you can imagine... So sorry to be bothering everyone with all my stories. I really want to make it. And I do feel very lonely... I know that it is safe for me to share here... Hoping everyone is having a good day...