Old 04-07-2017, 04:11 PM
  # 166 (permalink)  
sugarangel

Awww!! Ginger is just darling!! And so tiny!! She reminds me a lot of Sherry. And, I loved the story you told about how you got her. I think it was meant to be!!

The pics you posted are awesome!! And, Jethro may have his 'Italian' moments, but he sounds like he is super sweet and gentle with the babies. That is really cool. Sounds , though, like they are a lot of work. But, they are so worth it, aren't they??

Good luck with everything with your teeth. I can so relate to what you are going through with that. Truly!! My food processor and my juicer have become great friends!! lol. At least not being able to eat the way we really want to is helping us keep our girlish figures, right?? Oh, but what I wouldn't give for a huge slice of pizza with everything on it. Or some nuts. I miss peanuts and almonds and cashews. And chips!! Holy crap do I miss bbq potato chips!! I found these jalapeno cheese puffs that are super easy to eat. So, at least I can get a little bit of my junk food cravings met. My version of baby carrots!! lol

Loved the Brandon story, by the way!! That little man has personality to spare. I really like him. He is just so sweet. What a little Cassanova.

Please keep your stories coming!! I so love reading them. They make me smile and help me through the tough times I got going right now. I always look for your thread to see if you posted anything new. You should be a writer. Your stories are that good!!

Thank you.
Hope you are having a wonderful day!!