Old 04-05-2017, 12:34 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  
badger257

Happy HumpDay Classmates-

Kalhia - Congrats on the 50 days and welcome to the class! Look forward to getting to know you.
Can - Sounds like you had a good trip, and were able to push through. That is definitely positive re-enforcement that it can be done. Kudos.
Viper and Axe - Slips are prone to happen to us all. Just learn from it, move on, and be kind to yourselves. Stay with us. "it takes a village to raise someone"... and this is a great village!
George- That's great that your blood work came back so well. I am not sure about the other stuff, but I think I have mentioned before that I too suffer from Vertigo (well, actually mal de debarqment syndrome, stupid name). Any way, it is a constant feeling of being on a rocking boat. Some days are better than others, but it is always present. Some virus in my ear about 15 years ago caused it. I sympathize with you and hope they can get it figured out for you.
Retired - Sparkling water seems to be a theme around SR, I think I might have to give it a go.
Dis - Still trying to stay positive about Willie Jones. What a great name! Hang in there and I'm inspired that you have been able to stay sober throughout. thank you.
Dau - on 60 days.

The melatonin was helpful a bit. It helped me fall asleep, but didn't stay there long. I wake up and am STARVING! and then can't get back to sleep. This is kind of my M.O. after a binge, so I know I just need to ride it out. I'll take tired over hungover and tired any day.

If I missed anyone, kudos on milestones. Hope everyone has a great sober day!