View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 11:52 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Algorithm

Originally Posted by zenchaser View Post
I did not see how insidious my AV is and how rampant it is running. I'm shocked. You have given me a lot to think about. So much of my thinking is AV and I'm not even aware of IT.
The Beast screens all of your thinking, and tries to intervene to make sure that a plan to end the addiction is never seriously entertained, much less implemented. With AVRT, you simply have to do the exact same thing, and screen your thinking for anything that supports drinking some more.

The Big Plan of AVRT is not simply 'swearing off', as they say. The BP brings the AV into consciousness, by creating the necessary separation between you and the Beast (I/It), and by providing a clear context against which the AV may stand out for recognition. The BP makes AV recognition easy.

The Addictive Voice is any thinking, imagery, or feeling that supports or suggests your possible future use of alcohol -- ever. The AV is also, quite simply, any thinking or feeling that contradicts your Big Plan in any way, shape, or form. This is why, without a Big Plan, there is no AVRT.