Old 04-05-2017, 09:14 AM
  # 191 (permalink)  
nexttime

Originally Posted by GeorgeBailey View Post
Hi Everyone

Day 60 here and a strange kind of day...

Decided to get my bloods done a few weeks back for peace of mind and all came back clear today. I should be whooping about it but honestly, it caused more confusion and frustration then anything because I feel pretty awful daily.

I was secretly hoping the bloods would have something explaining it, even at a blood sugar level but getting the all clear means I have no clarity in why I feel so exhausted, shakey and dizzy all the time.

Apologies if I'm coming across as self centred as I've hardly had a chance to come on here and support you all but after I'd say a relatively ok few months after week 1 from hell I just feel flat and confused.

Not expecting any answers but if anyone is in the same boat I'd love to hear their story and what worked for them.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy.

GB.
George,
Have you done anything beyond stopping alcohol? I ask simply as a discussion starter nothing more nothing less. I have slowly been improving what I eat and being more active with walks and chores around the house etc and am noticing a slow improvement in energy levels. Up until recently I would have days of tremendous energy followed by days of bleh. The energy is starting to balance out for me and is becoming much less of a roller coaster. I also have noticed a huge difference in how food effects me. The days I stick to my eating plan I feel much better. Days I cheat and eat the crap I used to eat regularly (double cheeseburger huge fries monster burritos etc etc) I feel like s***. When I was drinking I think most of the crappy feelings were written off as hangover or drinking related. What I am starting to realize is the bad eating habits are more involved in my lack of energy and overall feeling like crap than I ever realized. Eating food and beverage that is good for you makes you feel better than eating food that is bad for you does. WHO KNEW
Anyway that is my experience thus far fifty some odd days into this life change