Old 04-05-2017, 06:18 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  
nexttime

Congrats on 50 days Kahlia01 and welcome
Daucuscarota congrats on 60 days!!!!
Canguy good to here you had a successful trip
Viper what's going on???
PC I read that thread after you mentioned it. Heartbreaking and full of learning. I don't venture far from our class mostly because of time constraints so I really appreciate the reference.
I have always slept very hard but have hell falling asleep and I am normally totally screwed if I wake up in the middle of the night. I have been taking benadryl for allergy and sleep help for a while now. Yesterday I had a large iced tea around 130 and I think it helped me stay awake later than I want. After morning coffee I just have to stay away from caffeine. On a positive note I have noticed that my days with enough energy to be active are starting to outweigh the days where I got nothing. I was frustrated for a while that the energy rise wasn't happening fast enough but the improvement is starting to be noticeable that drives me to keep it going. Last night was borderline but I avoided the recliner and got a couple of things out of the way before I relaxed a bit. Anyways Happy Hump day everyone whether you are starting it or finishing it