Old 04-03-2017, 07:22 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  
nexttime

Viper your nature experience sounds like a great day. It reminds me to stay the course and find some of those things for myself. Thanks for sharing.
PC congrats on returning the wine. I have some friends leftovers in my fridge as well and know exactly what you went through. I am willing to wait as you did as long as I feel no temptation. If it turns into a magnet that crap is gone!!
Daucuscarota excellent job staying strong, sticking to your plan and revisiting the basics. It's a good reminder for us.
Sober I hope your trip goes well. It sounds like you have a plan in place and who knows maybe you will find a positive result for yourself with drinking off the table so to speak. Wishing you well
Axe I say try them both and chose which one works best for you. Personally I have been walking as often as I have time for. I will sneak in very brief meditation for pockets of stress relief in a day but I have never tried meditation in a truly deliberate manner. If you decide to give it a whirl let me know how you feel.
I had a very productive weekend around the house. Got some floors and trim done along with some spring storage cleaning. One more small room for flooring and that project is done. I am way to fat and old for all this flooring work (at least that's how I feel this morning!!)
Have a great week everyone especially Dis! Lots for prayers and support coming your way