Old 04-02-2017, 05:57 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Dis, I'm sending strength too and I'm so sorry the pup isn't home yet.

This is the best day since I joined this group. My energy was very good. I washed all of my clothes and bedding, groomed myself, took a seriously long hot shower, took a hardcore hike for an hour, washed my car by hand, and cleaned up the room I'm crashing in. I... am... beat. But it's a good thing.

The Vitamin D must have gone up to normal levels. Plus I haven't had a drink. And it was 65 and sunny all day. That helps a lot for me.

I came upon a wetland with geese and ducks in the woods. I could hear frogs from a distance away and thought,' really, all these frogs right now???' Well, I approached a large shallow body of water and the frogs were deafening. There must have been a thousand of them. I just sat there and listened to it. Unbelievable. Sober and present for that amazing moment in the woods. Just great. ZERO desire to drink today. What a difference in what I can get done and experience.

The season finally of Walking Dead is tonight and even though I'm weary of the show, it's an hour and half escape before bed. Snacks are at the ready.

-V