View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 09:11 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by erfra7 View Post
Good morning fabulous people.
Well it is Saturday and it is raining oh what a surprise. I miss two days of work for that reason but the rain keep coming back
But I'm hang over free this morning yippee us.

have I admitted to myself that I'm no good by myself, but have to rely on God to help me do the right thing? Am I beginning to find out what it means to be alive and to face the world honestly and without fear?

Meditation for the Day

God is all around us. His spirit pervades the universe. And yet we often do not let His spirit in. We try to get along without His help and we make a mess of our lives. We can do nothing of any value without God's help. All our human relationships depend on this. When we let God's spirit rule our lives, we learn how to get along with others and how to help them.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may let God run my life. I pray that I will never again make a mess of my life through trying to run it myself.

24 more for this alcoholic that is trying to figure out how life is going to work out now. But so grateful for SR. AA. And my HP for giving me the strength to keep going.
As always, thank you, erfra. I need to remember to invoke the blessings of Holy Spirit more often.