View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 01:23 AM
  # 260 (permalink)  
Simplicity4114

Morning Folks! Sorry I've been AWOL. Been dealing with neck pain which has been radiating into my shoulder. This has been going on for almost a week now so I guess it's time to cave and schedule with the chiropractor. It's either that or gnaw off my own arm, as the weight of it pulling on my shoulder is damn near debilitating.
I begin training my replacement at work today! The docs have been in a tizzy since I put in my notice which is flattering and somewhat annoying, as they barely utter a "thank you" after working with them side by side, day in and day out. Oh well, such is the life of a healthcare worker.....after 20 years one would think I would be used to it.
Only 7 more work days at this job.....not that I'm counting

Elke- Dyfi is a beauty! I'm impressed (and slightly jealous) that you've nailed posting pics! I tried (and failed) again Any tips? So pleased that things are going well with your site and your crazy boss will be in your rearview mirror as well! What is it with the crazy people in management......is it a secret pre-requisite for the position?

Camery- Congrats on the new addition to the fam! Life would be dull and far more lonely without the love of our furry friends!

Toot-Love the video! Thanks for posting it! How you doing, friend?

PJ-I'm afraid I know nothing of sainthood.....just recognize goodness when I see it. How are things progressing on the housing front?

Been thinking about how far we've all come in a (almost) year. My, my how things have changed! I came to this site to get sober but have found so much more! It feels like I have a new lease on life! You guys have become family to me Wishing y'all a great day and sending much love and positive vibes your way!