View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 05:53 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  
immri

Sam I was feeling like that quite often before the last time I drank. I knew I needed to reach out but still somehow didn't. I don't have any answers but just please be careful and try again to post or call someone in those moments. I'm still trying to figure out why I didn't reach out either.

CH I've only seen a few episodes of that, I remember liking it but I got distracted. Maybe I'll give it another go!

Bobbie I'm glad things are ok, sounds like he's being really reasonable about it all. I hope things improve and you can all look back at these experiences as growth.

day 12 for me, have to go into work for just a bit to pick up some paperwork. It's been easier being at home away from any temptation but I don't have a choice - I think I might treat myself to some sushi and a fancy juice just to have something to look forward to and distract myself from drinking. I don't actually want to drink, I just know my anxiety goes haywire the first few times i'm out again after a binge. Too many people, too much to do. I'll do some yoga when I get home.