Old 03-28-2017, 07:40 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi, Rosalba. ardy here.. just talked to my Mom.. I only get to see her once in awhile ... I am the oldest too.. my Pop was a terrible drunk.. gave away most of what he had that would have gone to help Mom when he died.. and then she found out that there was so little..

I have 3 sisters all that want to be the oldest.. my #3 sister is having her boyfriend buy her a house in NC..and next year she will be taking Mom and moving to NC. from Wisconsin.. for when Di is living there no one will be around to care for Mom.. I will never see my Mom again... she will never see the place of her Mother and Father and my Dad and his family ... ever again.. in my heart I know that when she is gone .... I will not be told... for my sisters are like that.. Mom is giving away all of her stuff.. my Mom is active in her church.. will not get to do that out there.. for she is not a Baptist... will never see family but my Sister and her daughters and maybe my Daughter ... and they will all go on how I abounded my Mom.....

somehow they should make all the kids in school go thro a 6 week class on how your family disappears after you get to be 20.. and the children you have had and raised are no where around. even for holidays....

I am sad for you and your memories.. and sad for my lost time with my Mom....ardy