Old 03-25-2017, 10:36 AM
  # 175 (permalink)  
mandosca

Day 24 for me! I guess I should have known that things were going too easily and should have expected a few rough days but I was doing so well and really not even craving... Until today.. My husband has been super supportive but my Father's Birthday is today and him and my mother are coming over. My husband and father are great friends and also big drinking buddies. My Dad ALWAYS brings something to drink and my husband never turns him down which makes it even harder for me to say no. It's been easy so far to decline but it's a cold yucky day here and we will be celebrating and... I don't know, I guess I just feel like I'm going to be left out. Im upset and feeling sorry for myself and to be honest, pissed off that I can't just have a few like everyone else. My thoughts all day have been consumed with whether I should or not. I keep telling myself that it will be just one day, then I remember how far I've come and I don't want to ruin that. Anyways, The only thing I could think of doing to help this anxiety and foul mood was to post here. It feels great to just get it off my chest but any words of encouragement would probably help too. :-). I hope everybody is doing great and staying strong!