Old 03-24-2017, 09:26 PM
  # 163 (permalink)  
SandyO

Hello everyone. I'm on day 7 too JCNY. Feels good, but woke up super tired. I've been having really vivid dreams like movies. Not bad dreams, just wake up exhausted.
Congratulations on getting some big bills sorted out, sunshine. It's a big weight off the shoulders, isn't it?
Congratulations to Caramel and Napste on 11 days. I know counting the days is hard but you've had a lot of sober days last year Caramel. It does make a physical difference. Let's just keep that counter going up!
Lava, I agree with Immri about having some sort of plan for the weekend. The moment you find stuck for something to do, it is way to easy to decide to drink. Keep strong. It's great to wake up Monday morning knowing you've had a productive weekend with no guilty feelings.
Great to hear 5 days, Susie. Do lots of reading on here. It's very helpful.
And 5 weeks is great tonggau. Are you sleeping better now? Social occasions are so awkward. Last night i felt sorry for the drunken people. Particularly one woman who was so drunk I got her some water. Then later thought oh god, she's drinking straight whiskey. I shouldn't judge as that has been me on many occasions.
Having a pretty lazy day today. Just pottering around the house and trying to clear some of the snow. Hurry up, Spring!
Have a great day everyone 😊