View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 09:00 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
PistachioCake

Dear tomsteve,
I have read your post 9 times and I'm sure I will read it again before I go to sleep.
The first couple of times I sat wide-eyed as I read. I was blown away. I can't believe how your description of events almost mirrors what I've been going through. Immaturity-he's still stuck in his high school years - which is when he started drinking. Temper tantrums-yep. All about him-yep. Horribly mean and hurtful when drunk-yep. Half the time he just acts so stupid he gets on my nerves. No way to tell what he will turn into. Blames everything on others and the "unfair" things that have happened to him. In reality he had an amazing childhood - he was the golden child. Still dwells on the fact that he got drafted by a pro sports team but got hurt playing in his last college game and didn't get to go pro. He's got a list a mile long. Most of the things aren't anything to complain about. Spoiled, self-centered, and his sense of entitlement makes me sick. SO many things you said.....as I read the 3rd, 4th, 5th time I was thinking "What the hell!? This is unbelievable!" So, when your fiancé asked you to leave did you truly feel remorse for what you had done? Did you feel bad for her at the moment or did it take awhile? I haven't talked to him since the day I called 911. I'm loving being on my trip but am getting anxious to get back and get all of this behind me. You will NEVER know what your post means to me. I want you to know that I appreciate you so much. I didn't know what to expect when I came here but it's more than I dreamed of. This is helping me so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you. One more question: were you ever violent while drinking? When they asked you to leave did you make it a battle?