View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 12:55 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  
Simplicity4114

An official Happy Thursday All! I can't sleep I've been having nagging back pain for days.....woke up at 0130 in horrible pain and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm thinking I will sleep good tonight though out of sheer exhaustion if nothing else.
Thanks for all the love on securing the new job! I think it's going to be a good move on many levels. A-I won't need to deal with crazy boss lady. B-I picked up some really good vibes off the place. They seemed to be organized, foster a team approach toward patient care, and the employees I met seemed genuinely pleasant, laid back, and happy. C-The clinical director seemed to have a good rapport with the employees...which says a lot! Cherry on top is the raise.....I would have settled for what I'm making now....so that fact that they offered me more speaks volumes! That being said, I won't really know until I'm there but all signs point to this being a good move!
Elke-Sorry, I'm a cotton headed ninny muggings! I thought you were moving out, not in! Well this changes everything! Sounds like a real labor of love and I'm sure once its finished it will have been well worth it! Glad to hear that the website is almost complete and you already have potential clients lined up! That's wonderful! I've got my fingers crossed for you! Please keep us updated!

Sending all my love to you folks in the UK. Senseless.

Toot-How was your trip to see your mother? Hope all is OK.

A big hello to everyone else! Wishing y'all a great day!