Old 03-21-2017, 12:10 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Ina123

Day 80

Hey everyone,
Beautiful day here today. I enjoyed a nice walk with the dog and feel great!

Site – So glad to see you here Congrats on your continued sobriety….I’m with you on the enjoyment of waking up without a hangover. Also, who knew REM sleep was so amazing!!!

bubita – Hang in there. Like MrMcTell said, it’s just a slump. I went through it as well. Me and my boyfriend also used to drink together (he still does), and at first, I found it really difficult and was afraid we’d have nothing in common after 9 years together, but it just meant taking a different approach to our relationship. I’ve started to make more of an effort to plan sober events together and I’ve made it clear that my sobriety is important to me. It is tough, I know, but I also don’t miss those nights where we’d fight and I’d get aggressive and not remember anything in the morning. It is definitely taking time, but our relationship is starting to get stronger and better than ever! Take it one day at a time and keep posting – you’ll ride this slump out and be happy you did

dontlookbacchus – You’re on day 80 today, not 79 hehe
I also need to work on something to get my insomnia in check. I know what you mean though about feeling off when sleep deprived…I woke up last week and for a split second I felt like I had a hangover. Scared me a little, but I was grateful it was just lack of sleep Hope you enjoyed your bike ride!

MrMcTell – Big congrats on 60 days!!!!! I also find it hard to believe that I let so many years slip by sometimes, but like you said...no looking back. The future is ours!

Kimmy - Way to go on skipping the Guinness on St. Paddy’s Day!!

CuteNGayYay – Day 64 for you ! Woot woot! I’ve never been to California, but it looks beautiful. Hope you’re enjoying a nice sunny day on the beach or somewhere lovely

jv369 – Congrats on getting over the 7-week mark! On your way to two months!!

Hope you all have a great day!