Old 03-20-2017, 07:44 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Meeting was good even if it's not my favorite format--a small group meeting--meaning that everyone starts out in the big room and then after the preliminaries we count off and break into groups of four or five people to discuss more intimately for the remainder of the meeting. Just not my cup of tea. I'd rather hear from everyone. But I still did hear some good things and I got out of my own head for an hour or so.

This is far from my first class too, SandyO. Glad you joined us!

Double digits in a few hours, Bebrave! Sounds like a lot of good reasons to continue staying sober. Thanks for sharing.

I have never been to Disneyland/world, Outonthetiles. In fact, I've never been to California or Florida at all. I don't imagine Six Flags Over Texas is close to the same thing.

It will pass, sunshine72. Keep taking the medicines and don't worry about the things you couldn't do. The next workout and SMART meeting will be waiting for you when you do feel better. You're in my thoughts.

Thanks for the check-in, lovehoops.

Good job on the to-do's, Caramel. I love falling asleep to the sound of rain.

Glad you and your sober two thumbs joined us, ThatWasTheOldMe! I'm guessing the answer to your question is you, but I am also happy to announce it applies to me and many others here as well.

Going to try and go to bed at a reasonable hour since I have to get used to going to work much earlier. Thanks to each and every one of you for keeping me sober one more day. Talk to you in the morning!

immri, you're in charge again.