View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rocketrocket

How did vodka be come my best friend

I'm I sure happy I found this place.

I only had a few on work days but clear have a best friend for weekend andhis name is vodka .. not sure when this happened but i am very happy I found this place is realized I'm on a slippery slope there is only one direction.. I had 5 days off and drank more in those 5 days then normal people in a year .. scared my self with the time loss so thought it was time to sober up... and bam I'm find out I'm alcoholic and my best friend for weekends is vodka..when did this happen... and now 3 days sober I feel like the guy from trainspotting when getting..sweats. itchy as f$#@ and with gut rott and skin color changes. nerves tingly ... I know this from the bender but the i was trying to remember the last time I didn't have a couple .unknown at this point.. some how I justified a drink or to on work day to cope .. not drunk but not sober holding pattern till the days off to hang out with my besty..and like most of you taking a odd day off from work to drink or recover... I went through a divorce and lost half of every.. I'm recovering from that and still have this weekend best friend I'm stuck with..
I'm way further down the rabbit hole then I though .. I'm an alcoholic and 3 of sweating it out.. hope my liver with for give me ...pretty excited for the withdrawals to go away (why does if I have a few drinks the withdrawals go ..what kind of evil is that ). I look back now and was having withdraws but blamed them on hang over..and I don't know own if most if you ended up where I am but hang overs don't even happen only fog at least for the last 6 months ...sorry was trying to fit 10 years in to a rant and for all you out there that wanting a drink remember where I'm at this withdrawal sucks .. thank again for this forum