Old 03-18-2017, 09:13 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Ladybird579

Update

Well the rubber hit the road. He got offered the job and he's seeing them Monday. He's told them he's coming back here and they weren't happy. He said they knew all along he was coming back here so they can't really complain. He's booked his ticket and he's coming home to talk to me and do the things he committed to doing with me this summer. ( we booked stuff last year)

I asked him if he wanted to stay? He said that was a difficult question. No it's not. It's only difficult if you are scared of what the answer will do. It's clear he wants to stay or he'd have said no.

Am upset. I hate feeling like an obligation. He says am not. He says, yet again, he loves me and he wants me to be happy. I want him to be happy too. Being here does not make him happy. Doing what he loves makes him happy....so round and round we go.

My best friend here thinks maybe I need to rip off the band aid and let him go and see if we get brought back together in the future.. She thinks am in limbo all the time and can't plan anything. I cannot break up with him on Facebook messenger tho...not after 2 years. He deserves a face to face discussion. I'll see how it goes next week.