Thread: Stressed
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 12:29 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
zjw

We make plans and God laughs
oh man thats soo true.

we seem to think we know what we are doing next tuesday and so on and Gods like ORLY? lol. I have learned i honestly have no idea wtf i'm doing next tuesday. and it angers somet oo when they ask what i'm doing tommorrow or soemthing like that and i'm liek I have absoltuly no idea and they are like wtf? i'm like no seriously I couldnt tell you with any degree of certainty i could be here i could get hit by a bus heck if i know.

Zenchaser I guess keep in mind this kinda crap is thankfully transient good times comea nd good times go and bad times come and band times go. So thankfully as time goes on it will work is way out somehow and you wont be stuck in this mess forever feeling how you do now. So there is at least that much you can count on. I read in that book awareness by anthony de mello one thing we can always count on is life. Yep you cant count on ANYONE probably cant even count on yourself but you can always count on life being exactly what it is. and sometimes its crap too *sigh*.

and for a funny quote "at least life still wants to f me " ok smile!