Old 03-10-2017, 12:20 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  
Steely

Don't know where to start, except to say that I'm sober, but now really wondering what I am going to do with my life now that alcohol has been removed. All of the frozen I/me stuff can really get in the way of productivity, but I guess too, it can act as as an excuse for not doing anything.

Have decided to quit smoking today as my lungs really are feeling laboured. There is not one single positive attached to smoking, at least with the grog I felt happy for 5 minutes

Only kidding, alcohol is the big one for me, but smoking is really disgusting and I hate being tied to it. I also need the money, which would allow me to do a few of the things I would like to take up on. Feels good writing it down, makes it seem doable.

Plenny, I got it arse up I thought you had been offered a promotion, but didn't want to take the job because of the drinking involved. Now I see it is your original job you are leaving. Congratulations on the promotion.

Kevlarsjal I understand the way you are feeling and can only send (from a girl who knows) my love and support. It is really difficult stuff always crowding away in my mind denying me peace. I think we can only push it away for so long 'til comes a time we have to act to expunge the shite. Freedom.

For myself, I think that feeling of paralysis could well come from the way I felt when those things happened to me. Frozen, powerless, unable to move, prevented from moving. I can't live like that anymore. Take it easy kevlarsjal and be real kind to yourself.

I love your sense of humour too badge. Tell you what, without a sense of humour I probably wouldn't be here today. Keep laughing badge, and congrats on 102 days, and glad you are feeling better.

Hey fellow hypo's was going to tell you about the cancerous tumour that is about to eat my leg before devouring my brain. I'm pathetic, fair dinkum.

My love to all, and don't want to miss anyone out except to say we are all doing so very well. We are all involved in change.