Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 09:48 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Refiner

Originally Posted by savingmein2017 View Post
the judge also advise him it would be in his best interest to settle this before coming back to her court room. My god if only SR could have been a fly on the wall in my home. This man had the best and took advantage of it ; when I said enough is enough he threw a tantrum and moved out. I said fine ;
My attorney offered him to settle this and move on .. he says it will never be settled and he will not give me a dime ...
Ha ha this is gonna be good, I'll get the popcorn ready watching him go down (please keep updating us!). The judge sees his smirks and fraudulence and is trying to "help" him avoid what's going to be UGLY by stating what's in his best interest. Even better now that I know the judge is a WOMAN (although it shouldn't matter, the law is the law, but she's probably sick and tired of these losers coming through her courtroom). He could very well get jail time at this point (in addition to big fines). The distribution of property with be fair by the law, don't worry. I know it's just tough right now seeing his smugness and having a high old time flaunting his new GF. He's sponging off and using her and she's his next victim. YOU my dear will come out of this the WINNER. Please keep posting your frustrations here and we will back you 100%!!!! I think I'll start eating the popcorn now in anticipation of his world crashing down