Old 03-06-2017, 01:41 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Behappy1

Well thank you all. I think this past week was the worst I've ever been. Pretty much drank 24/7. I was so deathly sick yesterday and today. As in almost going to the hospital sick. I was so dehydrated and weak. I couldn't eat. Lost a ridiculous amount of weight (which I didn't need to lose). No muscle tone. Could barely walk due to shaking. I've been chugging Gatorade, coconut water and just doing anything to keep liquid down. It really scared me. I even had suicidal thoughts. Which is the sickening part. I have too much to live for. I have thrown up prob 20-30 times. Have been up since 4 am just sick as a dog. I am feeling better. Ate a little bit ago for the first time this week. My esophagus raw from all of the puking. A great reminder just how poisonous this is. I am tucked in now with my RR book in hand and will dig deep into AVRT.

I am not normally this heavy of a drinker, but I've filled up a small trash bag with empty vodka bottles in the last 10 days. Sickening. I realize this is TMI, I just wanted it out there mainly for myself as a reminder the next time IT speaks. Thank you all and screw you IT!! NO MORE.