Old 03-02-2017, 10:45 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
rainypnw

Steely, so sorry to hear about your cousin. Sending good thoughts your way.

Poppy, can't wait to see your artwork when you get it uploaded.

Tnek, good idea to exercise while on your work trip. That does wonders for me every day.

Kevlarsjal, good job not giving in to the AV. It's so hard when alcohol is all around and you are having cravings. Stay strong!

Well, today is day 100 for me! When I first started this journey, 100 days was my goal. I thought that if I could go 100 days without alcohol, then I must not have a problem. What a difference sober time makes! This time alcohol free has shown me that I had a major problem and just couldn't see it from the haze I was living in.

My life has changed immensely in such a short period of time. The goals I had been putting off for 20 years seem much more possible at this point. My evening have changed into times of real relaxation with music, reading and lots of sugar intake. I have found a love of coffee and tea that wasn't present before. Walking, weights and yoga have helped me to focus on health in the past few weeks. I'm going to focus on my diet and health over the next 100 days (and try to cut down on the sugar).

This journey has been pretty amazing so far. Can't wait to see where it takes all of us over the next few months!