Old 03-02-2017, 10:04 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
kevlarsjal

I just had a rough time getting home. I had really bad cravings hitting me out of the blue and I was hungry and tired. On my way home I have to pass at least 25 shops that sell liquor and I had to be careful not to "make an exception" as my AV suggested. But I made it home, now I'm safe.
Last week I ate a piece of chocolate with marzipan filling, it tasted a bit boozy and I saw on the package that there was alcohol in it. I didn't eat another one of course but I didn't stress too much about it cause I thought it's so little alcohol in it, it won't affect me anyway. Now I think maybe I was wrong. Maybe that refreshed the memory of drinking in my brain and caused the stronger cravings I'm experiencing now. I definitely have to be more careful in the future.

"I don't want to hide, I want to be visible with a voice and with something to say that is meaningful, and I'm finding that by removing alcohol I'm heading in that direction. "

You've put that really nicely. I don't want to hide anymore either. Afterall I just want to be loved and respected and I think that's not possible when you're invisible.
Sorry to hear about your cousin

Poppy that's interesting! I never knew the difference between a maze and a labyrinth, I always thought they were just synonyms. I'd love to see some of your artwork. I'm painting on a 1.5x3.2 meter piece of fabric at the moment which I'm planning to put up on one of my walls. It's taking literally ages though, I think it's the biggest project I've ever done. Maybe I'll upload it when it's finished.

Congrats on 15 weeks Solly

Sending you some extra strength and serenity for the trip tnek! When I found myself "trapped" at the airport and on a plane at 10 weeks sober I found that extremely exhausting and difficult. I hope it's easier for you this time!