Thread: Subby & my Man
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 05:22 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ariesagain

Originally Posted by Frankenskank1 View Post
I feel as though the subby is all that is between us because he only lies, makes excuses, wont look me in the eyes ect when he's on a high from it. When he is "normal/controlling it" He is such a gentle, funny, awesome person. I feel like he has two personalities 1 is my man who wants to look after me and makes sure I'm happy and appreciates all I do and how much i make him happy and the 2nd one has pin-point pupils and constantly talks too fast, has random outbursts of yelling and scratches at his red skin, whistles and sings rude songs about what he wants to do to me (no point he goes soft) and drives dangerously. He constantly looks like he needs sleep. I'd love to just know how to separate the two. Anyone else recognize this is other subby users???

Excuse the insult but, is there an ex-junkie out there who could tell me from their point of view what they would want their sober partner to do in this situation. Walking away from unresolved things/people leaves me even more hurt for not trying harder. ...
It IS resolved. You get both the guy and the addict and over time, you will get the addict more and more. Addiction is one jealous mistress and she will want more and more of him.

There is nothing you can do to fix this. It all has to be on him and it doesn't sound as if he has any intention of changing anything.

So you can't fix him...but you can fix you. He is what he is. Now. What do you want to do with you and your life?