Old 02-28-2017, 04:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
spookyboo22

Hi everyone! I cannot believe I am here again

I used to post on here some years ago about my A boyfriend.

As absolutely everyone said ( and people were so kind ) his drinking would never change and they were right.

We split up, and I'm here again now hoping for some help.

I know now there is something very wrong with me. I am involved with someone else now who is also an A.

We slept together for the first time earlier this year ironically on the anniversary of my father's birthday. He died of alcoholism in 1981. He was 46.

You don't have to be Miss Marple to work out this is no coincidence.

I love this man very much, I have known him more than 20 years. I think he is approaching end stage. He is 61.
He is functioning and is extremely wealthy. He doesn't do anything crazy like drink and drive or violence, but he is unable to connect emotionally and has problems sexually because of the amount he drinks.

We have just had a bit of a quarrell over the weekend and haven't spoken since but I saw him tonight in a bar from a distance throwing white wine down his neck. I stood and watched for a few seconds and went home.

I think he will die. Why do I keep doing this??? I didn't even realise untill tonight and I though I would post this because everyone was so kind in the past. Why has it happened again?? Thanks x