Old 02-23-2017, 12:09 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi DJ.. Lady Clown from Milwaukee WI.. here.. lets take just that one little spot in your text below..." I deserve to loose control every once and a while" Elvis must have said that back in the 1970's died at 42 years of age.. Michael Jackson said that back in the 2009 a died at 50.. Prince must have said that back in the 2015 and died.. Janice Joplin thought that back in the day and died all by herself not knowing a Gentlemen loved her so much..
What do we really deserve and you are thinking of having a baby.. what does that little one that will have to work its way thro all the junk in its tiny body that it never did to have fun with.. but might just might grow up with so many health problems from all the stuff in the Mom and the change in the DNA of the Dad....
sorry .... sometimes a hard clown has to spell it out.. and as for the late great.... interviews and photos of so many in the past... my point of reference that brings me to tears now this minute.. David Cassidy.. have you seen that on you tube .. on his going down hill.. just makes me so sad... and my great friend Earl Slick.. I have very fond memories of him from the 1980's.. and we see each other for a bit each summer at Summer Fest Milwauakee WI.. this last summer.. I was so afraid he had had a stroke.. young lady with him.. was watching him very carefully and realized I was a friend and that was all.. just an old lady clown trying not to cry and hug her pal from so long ago.. and he had no idea what was happening.. have a couple of photos of us ... so wanting him to be the mate once again from 2011,, when he had to ask why do I know you. hahahahah ... clown vs real people.. and then the smile.. he has such a great smile...
you are so young yet.. please be here for 2040 and hug your Grand Children and Great Grand children and play some music for them.. and sing to the heavens so the rest of us can join in...
prayers love hope for a better tomorrow and a longer time to play music.. a Lady Clown

Originally Posted by djmchammered View Post
Day 8, not like that is a big accomplishment for my drinking because the problems sneak up months later when I somehow talk myself into having a few. But I do find comfort that I won't be hungover this weekend!

I talked to a friend from the party where I started my last binge. She said she has seen me worse and that I deserve to loose control every once and a while. Years ago I was pretty bad, however I would sort of remember. Its weird how everyone around me expects this awful behavior. I am not OK with it. Its dangerous and I don't want to die.

I am currently reading a book by Randy Blythe, the singer from Lamb Of God called "Dark Days". It has been reinforcing the fact that I am an alcoholic and cannot drink no matter what. I can relate to his struggles as they are similar to mine as far as ruining everything and not being able to stop. It's a really good book, sort of goes between talking about his alcohol addiction and his 30 day stay in a Czech prison after being charged for manslaughter 2 years after a fan had jumped off stage, hit there head and later died. Its really a good book. For now life is sweet for the freedom of not drinking is liberating to me.

I hope you all have a good day and keep fighting!