View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 11:30 AM
  # 259 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post
NOTE: The laissez-faire attitude of "What will be, will be" is substantially different from the distantly-related attitude of "I don't give a rat's ***!"
I'm off to a strange week. For one, I found a deeper understanding of what my higher power is all about. Two, I'm learning to never be board...again, practice not perfection. Three, had a dream where I relapsed, my ex busted me, for spite I was going to file for custody
(haha, somehow my two adult girls were a boy and girl - both less than 10yo), lost my car, saw the Pirates play a game, was at a mascaraed ball with the former President of IKEA, NA (a friend), and wrote a tatt message all over my body. All the same dream from last night. SOOOO CRAZY!!! I want to pick up where I left off....somehow in my dreaming, I was quite aware that I was not doing the next right things - that, in itself, is kinda strange to me.

Ohhh, yep, I agree, Gilmer...hummm, I think?

Off to get many of my remaining hairs cut, then bodypump. I made stuffed peppers with pork and cauliflower rice for dinner - can't wait.

Only drank in a dream - not going to in this real world.

Have a good one, all.

Carlos