Old 02-17-2017, 07:43 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
djmchammered

And I am back.....

Been successful at taking long breaks from alcohol. I liked this site so I thought I would come back...... after another disaster. I will get into this more soon.

As I read back it's crazy so much has happened, my father who I cared for died being my last direct family member alive and I have a new 4 Month old baby girl who I adore. My drinking has really calmed down after "The Cruise Incident" and I was basically drama free and able to have a few and keep under control until last weekend where we had another incident. Seems I have some major breakdown or problem at the beginning of the year for a while. I had the gig of a lifetime and I completely blew it beyond belief. I will go into more detail as to what may have triggered me and the dynamic of the whole thing. Ended up being a 5 day hardcore drinking binge. I am finally feeling stable after taking my lorazepam to help withdrawal and it's been a few days. I appreciate your feedback and i wish you all happiness and success with sobriety.

Also is there no app for this? The iPhone one doesn't work? Kinda annoying to use a browser. Thank You