View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 11:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
120degrees0ut

Dreaming at nite about alcohol

Do u guys remember dreaming youve got alcohol in your posession, youre going to liquor store to buy alcohol...or in dream youre drinking alcohol? I dream of this mess quite alot. ive noticed the past 2 months i keep dreaming ive got 2 liters of booze in my bag of belongings with me...but im not drinking anything in the dream. so i thought in waking life, well no biggie, im not drinking booze in dream. big deal. well last night my dog kept waking me up whining while i was asleep. and once when dog woke me i remembered what i was dreaming. i was bar hopping, drinking shots of whiskey with beer, then i had a 6 pk sitting on bar to take with me. i remember i was drinking alot, like i normally did in a bar. so this is not good, me dreaming this MESS. my brain is constantly telling me drink, drink drink. when im awake or sleeping. cuz i barely ever remem dreams, the dog woke me up. so now i know for a fact that i am dreaming about getting drunk. in real awake life, lol, i am still sober, tho!