View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 12:34 AM
  # 292 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Dee,
I don't get logged out, my post is there and ready for me to finish it two hours after I started it and it tells me my cookie has expired and loses it. I do have to click login every time despite ticking the remember me box on the login box. Mine auto fills so no worries there. There I am used to the autosave feature. So when I come here to the same software I forget that the settings at the owners dashboard here are set totally differently. Our folks had fits when we did the last major upgrade there as they had here getting the new "Features" down pat. Remember that a couple three years back and the board was slooooooow, and acted strange and they worked on it for weeks to get it back tweaked and trimmed?
I'll get with MG when I get a Round Tuit because I will have to dive into Infopop's websitte again and read a lot of program feature pages and programming before I can make the suggestion with solution.

FBL,
He did have a great voice. I am having trouble lately seeing all my music, screen and stage stars and my friends leaving us. I remember when I was a mosquitoe Airman (One stripe looks like a mozzie) ay 20 years young and almost thought my 38 year old NCO in Charge was elderly, he'd had a heart ayttack already! Now I see old men and women with the tired or plastic faces resembling how I remembered them in their prime, but shockingly old! Then I look in a mirror and see That I am softer and more platinum blonde every year!

Gil,
Thanks!

IP,
I remember your excellent job as an on the air music curatpor and personality so I know you have some music appreciation chops beyond your years.

Toots!
Yay good time to get back to good times!

Mags and Andy Hi!
And a happy early mornin shout out to all the overs and ships at sea!

Sassy,
Thanks.
Jeni,
Congrats!

RZ,
I know I know! Sheesh!

Star,
Yeah. I was a big fan of the "In The Court Of THe Crimson King album. The tight sybc of all the instruments on 21st Century Schizoid Man's long intrumental and drum duels in the middle of the song, and the sweet melodies of "I Talk To THe Wind," "Epitaph," and Moonclild floored me then and now. I was not a fan of the later albums. not a fan of the few years Wetton was with them starting I beleive with "Lark's Tongues in Aspic" I was big on ELP, Cream, Alan Parsons, Moody Blues, Led Zep and all the soft rock of the day too. The day being the early 60s to mid 70s.

My mood is better, my back is better, and my eyes will never be the same, as once they loosen up the inside "jelly"the "floaties" increase. I had better vision in my left eye before by far because I was not trying to look through a giant floatie right in the middle of my field of vision and interfering with the central third of that eye's vision.

My other post had some interesting web pages in it with charts and expalnations that many folks have these issues and as long as the cornea is not detached it should be OK.My doc is great, I just wish he told me about the bad side of it.

Now if my cataracts were not just starting, and my vision was bad, this would be an improvement. My distance vision is surprisingly good to me.

So it will work out however the fates are inclined. MY karma needs more positive activity.

I am a recluse lately. Oh well, my lows are the highs of another - I am so optimistic and happy by nature. I don't worry, I just frustrated and prone to foul language when I pick something up I need to read and can't without fetchin my dagnabbed $&&*(*&$$#%###@***@ eye crutches. The very thing I paid extra to be free from. If that is my only problem I am blessed (as the believers say so often.) But my genes are not blessed with the spirituality genes (Yes there are genes for spirituality, one just like the sex drive and other built in needs and drives.)

I just read a great book that touched on the spirituality/religion genes, by my new addition to my favorite author list, "Game Changer" by Douglas E.Richards Douglas E. Richards |
Widely praised for his ability to weave action, suspense, and science into riveting novels that straddle the thriller and science fiction genres
I goy mine for 99 cents on an Amazon sale for my Kindles. I have read everything this guy has written. I love the science he uses and the accuracy. The action and stories are great too.