View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 07:44 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Incontrol15

As for how I'm doing?

Way better. I am paying attention to my dopamine. Doing everything I can to make that system works efficiently. Wellbutrin helps with that and I'm glad I'm back to taking it regularly. Helps a lot.

But I've also made some huge steps to improve my Dopamine as well as my adrenal system. Namely, I quit coffee and sugar. It's been a couple weeks now and I'm beginning to feel awesome.

Now.. On the coffee front, I did replace that with green tea for a couple weeks. For the past week, I've been replacing most of my green teas with caffeine free. My caffeine intake yesterday was probably the smallest I've had in over a decade!

I can FEEL the difference it's making with clarity, focus, and the ability to be in the NOW. Which is waaay better than living in the past, or trying to grasp the future.

It's all about the now. I'm coming to really appreciate that.

I'm also reading (via Kindle app on phone or tablet) and listening to books. Currently, I'm reading "The mood cure". It's about the importance of diet and the amino acids necessary to fix your mood. I have learned a lot so far and I'm putting things into action! That's huge.

I'm listening to another interesting book called "You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life" . Learning a lot here as well!

So I've got to say, things are looking pretty good!