View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 12:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
darkling

This is the only way I've ever heard it: "First person to call "shotgun!" gets the front passenger seat. . . . Or shotgun is the actual front passenger seat."

But I figured that prob'ly wasn't it in this case so I googled it.

Shotgun Weed
To shotgun weed is when one person forces marijuana smoke into the mouth of another person. There are three main ways to do this.

1: Most common way; When smoking a joint or a blunt, one person turns it backwards so the lit part is in their mouth (usually between their teeth). Another person puts their mouth on the other end (the end your mouth would usually go on) and sucks while the other person blows into it.

2: Have both people make a tight tunnel with their hands. One person takes a hit of marijuana and blows into one end of the tunnel while the other person sucks on their end of the tunnel.

3: One person takes a hit of marijuana and holds the smoke in their mouth. They press their lips onto another person and open their mouth while the other person sucks the smoke in.
"Hey, do you want me to shotgun you?"

"Does she want to shotgun weed?"

There. I've learned my new thing for Tuesday and it's only 3am. Gonna be a good day! LOL